Let us start with defining the seo keyword ranking so that you guys can know what all of this is really all about before you move towards the procedures and the tools involved in it. The SEO keyword ranking is the measuring of the search engine’s ranking position of your site against some targeted keywords that you have used in your content. You should know that the ranking position of different keywords and different websites related to them keeps on changing, and this is the very reason that you have to keep tracking your keyword rankings and optimize your content in the best way possible.
When it comes to marketing from the search engine, our readers should always know that these use the keywords to rank your content in their listings in accordance with the demand and the search density of the users on the web. For those of you who have nil knowledge about keywords and the ranking mantra you guys should understand that whenever we search for a specific query with the help of a keyword in the search engine, it saves the keywords and lists them according to the number of time they are being searched in a minute, day or even a month all around the world. Some ranking positions of keywords depending on the location of the search engine you are targeting your work with and also the device used by the audience!
The use of keyword tracker tools!
The keyword tracker tools are the tools that can help you track and improve the ranking of your website with respect to a certain keyword or group of keywords along with the search engine. You must know that there are many keyword tracking tools available on the web and all of them are known by different names, some of them are better known as keyword position checker tools, some are known as keyword rank checker tools, but you should know that all of them serve the purpose of tracking and checking the ranking of the keywords. Now today, we are going to tell you about one of the best keyword rank checker tools on the web these days!
Keyword rank checker- Search Engine Reports!
The tool that we are going to talk about today ( https://searchenginereports.net/ )or SER.net! We want you people to know that unlike other free and paid tools on the web this one is not at all difficult to understand neither use and the best part is there is no limitation to the use of this tool, and a user can run it anytime and anywhere that he wants it to, but with having a valid internet connection! Now before we tell you about the different steps that you have to follow to learn the use of the tool, we will like to tell you about the results produced by the tool!
When you enter the details in the tool, you should know that the tool gives you results within a few seconds and in numberings! Say if you have entered a domain or a website along with a keyword and the tool gives the result as ‘3’ then it means that the site or the page shares the third position on the rankings of the search engine if it is searched against a certain keyword that you have entered. Now, this kind of information can help content managers and website owners in improving their keyword stuffing and publishing new content with more top-ranked keywords!
Steps to consider for the free use of keyword rank checker tools!
Click on this Link: https://
- First most, you have to enter the domain address of the website for which you need to check the ranking position against the keywords!
- After the first step, you have to enter the search engine for which you are looking for the position; you should know that this is a Google keyword rank checker, so in this tool, you can select different locations of Google!
- Now you have to choose the device used by the audience that you are targeting against the word, and you can select from mobile or desktop!
- The main step is to enter the keywords in the white text box in the middle of the tool, and you can simply enter up to ten keywords in the tool, each in one line!
- Now the last step is to enter the domain address of your competitor so that you can know what keywords he is using and how you can improve your content if it’s below the ranking of your competition!
Click on the check ranking button and get your results related to tracking with less than a couple of seconds!
Leave a Reply