Are you looking for an automated system to provide you with profitable niche keywords?Today, I will share a detailed LongTailPro review and will also show you how to use it to find the perfect keywords for your blog.
LongTailPro Review and Features:
- Make different ventures. (You can have distinctive battles for various locales. This will help you remain sorted out.)
- Produce keywords in light of your focus keyword. (Figure out how to utilize this component after the survey underneath.)
- Export keywords in Excel spreadsheet.
- Import keywords into LongTailPro.
- Find long-tail high-CPC keywords (great for increasing AdSense revenue).
- Check the Google, Yahoo, and Bing ranking for your keywords.
- Keyword competition checker.
- Favorite your best keywords.
How To Start Using LongTailPro Keyword Tool:
Add Focus Keyword:
- Checking keyword competitiveness (Avg. KC)
- Favorite your best keywords
- Import up to 10,000 keywords at once
Keyword Competitiveness Checker:
- 0 to 10 – No competition
- 10 to 20 – Extremely low competition
- 20 to 30 – Low competition
- 30 to 40 – Moderate competition
- 40 to 50 – Somewhat high competition
- 50 to 60 – Very high competition
- 60 to 70 – Extremely high competition
This will make it much less demanding for you to pick the simple to rank keywords in view of keywords aggressiveness.